* Milk is rich in calcium, which is very essential for growth and proper development of strong bone structure. Bone disorders such as osteoporosis can be prevented with daily intake of adequate quantity of milk.
* Taking a specific portion of milk in a daily basis helps to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
* Healthy Teeth: Encouraging children and youngsters to drink milk would give them excellent dental health, as milk protects the enamel surface against acidic substances.
* Regular consumption of milk also helps to reduce risk the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
* Rehydration: The body needs to be replenished with liquids at regular intervals. It is very essential for growing children and they must drink at least six to eight glasses of fluid every day. Milk contains a good quantity of water molecules and is considered the best fluid for rehydration.
* Skin Care: Milk is known to benefit our skin by helping us maintain a fair and smooth complexion. Milk is also good for dry skin, if you have dry skin apply milk on your face (and other body parts), leave it for about 15 minutes and then wash it, the milk solids nourish and smoothen your skin, the lactic acid present in milk is known to aid in removing the dead skin cells, thereby rejuvenating your skin.
* Acidity Reduction: Consumption of milk products can also help in reducing heartburn aches, and high acidity stomachs.
Milk is a very healthy and natural diet and can be a substitute for unhealthy food with more fat and artificial elements.