Hepatitis B information:
* The hepatitis B virus is 50 to 100 times more infectious than HIV.
* Hepatitis B virus is an important occupational hazard for health workers.
* Hepatitis B is preventable with a safe and effective vaccine.
* The virus is transmitted through contact with the blood or other body fluids of an infected person not through casual contact.
Causes of Hepatitis B:
Hepatitis B virus is easily spread by direct contact with the blood or body fluids of an infected person. For example, hepatitis B can be transmitted from an infected mother to her baby at birth, through unprotected sex with an infected person, by sharing equipment for injecting street drugs, and by occupational contact with blood in a health care setting. Hepatitis B is not spread through food or water or by casual contact.
Hepatitis B Symptoms:
Hepatitis B virus can cause an acute illness with symptoms that last several weeks, including yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. People can take several months to a year to recover from the symptoms.
Hepatitis B Remedies:
* After going to the bathroom wash your hands well.
* Take 24 grams of Whey Protein daily. Whey Protein has been shown to help improve blood measures of liver dysfunction in patients with Hepatitis B. Whey Protein also helps to reduce inflammation for many patients with Hepatitis B.
* Breakfast should be heavy, and meals throughout the day should be small. This helps to cope with nausea.
* Take 100 mg of Thiamine (Vitamin B1) daily. Thiamine has been proven to reduce the severity of liver inflammation in patients with Hepatitis B.
* Avoid alcoholic drinks or it may damage liver further.
* Take 20 grams of Betaine in supplemental form daily. Betaine has been shown to improve Hepatitis B by reducing liver inflammation. Continue this treatment for a total of 12 months for the full results of this treatment.
* Taking enough rest is very important.
* Use only new (sealed) needles or properly sterilized needles for injections or acupuncture the body.
* Use condoms and avoid multiple sex partners.