Fatigue is a state of awareness. It can describe a range of afflictions, varying from a general state of lethargy to a specific work induced burning sensation within one's muscles. It can be both physical and mental.
Fatigue, also known as weariness, tiredness, exhaustion, or lethargy, is generally defined as a feeling of lack of energy. Fatigue is not the same as drowsiness, but the desire to sleep may accompany fatigue. Apathy is a feeling of indifference that may accompany fatigue or exist independently.
Lifestyle problems: Feelings of fatigue often have an obvious cause, such as sleep deprivation, overwork or unhealthy habits.
Psychological problems: Fatigue is a common symptom of mental health problems, such as depression and grief, and may be accompanied by other signs and symptoms, including irritability and lack of motivation.
Medical problems: Unrelenting exhaustion may be a sign of an underlying illness, such as a thyroid disorder, heart disease or diabetes.
* Weakness, lack of energy, tiredness, exhaustion
* Passing out or feeling as if you are going to pass out
* Palpitations (feeling your heart beating)
* Shortness of breath
Remedies for Fatigue:
* Exercise for at least 30 minutes four days each week.
* Potato with the skin – Slice a potato with the peel and leave it in water overnight. Drink water in the morning.
* Lose weight – A remedy that no one likes to hear about but it is necessary to mention. Obesity is a common cause of fatigue. If you are overweight try to lose a few pounds. Starting a walking routine every day will be very useful.
* Stop smoking.
* Avoid caffeine – Coffee and cola seem to give you momentary energy but then they will bring fatigue.
* Eat between five and six small, healthy meals each day.
* Increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Salt bath – Add 1 kg of salt to the tub water. The water should be warm, preferably cold. Stay there for 10 minutes doing several movements.
* Avoid white flour and sugar – These foods will make you feel tired and weak because they raise the level of blood sugar and drop it abruptly. Eat whole grain cereals and breads, and vegetables instead.