Most of us experience pain in the legs while walking and also while resting, but a majority of us ignore the pain or at the most take some pain killers and get momentary relief. But such repeated occurrence of leg pain is not to be ignored as it could be due to an underlying Vascular problem.
Pain in the legs can occur as a result of conditions that affect bones, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, nerves, and skin. Typically, the pain is a result of tissue inflammation that is caused by injury or disease. Either injury or chronic disease can cause inflammation to any of the tissues of the leg and lead to leg pain.
Leg Pain Causes:
Leg Pain Symptom:
The person may feel leg pain in the form of aching or burning. The degree of pain varies, from dull to sharp. Sometimes the pain is felt only if the particular body part is touched. The muscle pains may sometime originate from a part of the body and transmit to other parts. This creates confusion in diagnosing the root cause.
Leg Pain Remedy:
* Taking stream bath and frequent massages is always recommended in such cases.
* Consuming coconut is very much recommended in preventing joint pains.
* Consuming walnuts empty stomach early morning is very good in preventing joint pains.
* Performing yoga exercises like gomukh asana and uttan pad asana is very effective in relieving from leg pains.
* You can take a little lobelia as well as arthcare oil and massage the affected area with it.
* Make a cup of tea for papaya seed and drink it 6 or 7 times everyday for 2 or 3 weeks.
* Take about 8 ounces of water and drink it every 20 minutes, after do exercise because keep your system from dehydration.
* Intake of cod liver oil helps in curing all sorts of leg pains and general weakness of the body.
* To get better the general weakness of the body a well balanced diet including all the three basic food groups is advisable.
* Vinegar is also used to stop pains in the legs.
Diet and Tips for Leg Pain:
You can take a vitamin E.
Mental tensions are avoided.
Do not eat a heavy meals, meat.
Do not drink a alcohol.
Do not smoking and chewing a tobacco.
Do not consume a rice at a night time.