Dark circles are a very common skin problem, which is troubling every second person in today's stressful lifestyle. People get rarely any time to get proper sleep and they lack of nutritional diet also, which is one of the many reasons of getting dark circles. Many people inherit this dark circle problem where they get it for no other reason.
People who face this dark circle problem can try certain easy remedies to reduce the darkness of the circles but none of them promises to diminish the circles completely. One needs to sleep properly and eat healthy diet to diminish the dark circles from the face. Some cosmetic creams promise to reduce the dark circles but they might give you puffiness around your eyes.
Reasons of Dark Circles:
* Vascular inflammation caused by enlarged blood vessels beneath the thin skin under your eyes. Staying up late and allergies can cause the inflammation.
* The bone structure of your face and add shadows under your eyes, making them look even darker then they are. This mostly affects people with deep set eyes.
* The third reason is hyper pigmentation, a condition that is passed on through genetics.
Treatment for Dark Circles:
* Take proper sleep. At least 8 hours sleep is must for an adult to keep the body and mind fit and to keep the dark circles at bay.
* Drink plenty of fluids at least 2 liters of water a day to keep the skin smooth and supple.
* Eat healthy nutritional diet. Include dairy products in your diet and consume green vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Food rich in iron helps in reducing dark circles because eat times one gets them because they lack iron in their body and consuming sufficient iron and reduce the dark circles.
* Potato juice has bleaching agents in it, so you can take potato juice out and apply it on your skin. You can soak cotton balls in the juice and can keep them on your eyes for at least 20 minutes while having rest. It helps in reducing the dark circles.
* Grated cucumber juice is very useful for dark circles. You can apply it on the eyes the same way you apply potato juice.
* Tea water too reduces the puffiness and dark circles of the eyes and rejuvenates the eyes by refreshing them. You can boil tea in water and restrain the leaves. You can refrigerate this water in the freeze to make ice cubes. Keep these ice cubes on the eyes in a cotton cloth for 20 minutes.
* Always go out in sun wearing sunglasses and after applying sunscreen lotion on the skin around the eyes.
* Take a teaspoonful of milk powder and apply honey to it. Put this paste on the skin on the dark circles. It helps in reducing the dark circles.
* In the night apply a good company's under eye gel or cream to reduce the darkness around the eyes.
* You can hide your dark circles with a lighter shade of conceler when putting make up on your skin.
Trying all such methods will definitely help you in reducing your dark circles.